Saturday, January 23, 2010

Unicity International

I've been horrible about updating, but I shot a commercial last month for a skin care line for Unicity International. It will be airing in Southeast Asia the first week of February and can be seen on their website: www.unicityinternational.com

Utah is a small world in this business! Maryann, a model I've seen at other shoots was also there, as well as Tyler's cousin Jennifer who did my hair. Crazy that her out of all people would be working on the same set!

I wish I could do more of this--it really is a blast, definitely wearing physically, but so nice to meet all kinds of different people and getting paid to dance and do what I love.
The coolest thing was that they were using the 7D to shoot everything--I got some great tips and it was a great learning experience to see my camera in a professional setting.





{Maryann}
{doing some green screen stuff}


No comments:

Post a Comment