Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Becky Rockwood Photography

This was my first shoot with a male model. Teilmann was a super nice guy...but young! Made me feel like an old lady. :) These were used for a site called iStockphoto.com where the photos are available for purchase. There are lots of opportunities in Utah for stock photography-and the $$$ is pretty sweet too. I have a another shoot tomorrow night (I'm going to play a young mother at a park/playground) so should be interesting...
I don't have the photos from this shoot back yet but will post them when I do-its a tad hard to see with the iStock logo on them.

Click here! to check the rest out on Becky's profile on iStockphoto.com

2 comments:

  1. summer, this is awesome. you should give emily the details so she can make some $$$ on the side. she would be great. i would love to do it but i think i'm still a little to heavy for the camera. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crazy beautiful woman! If only I could look as good as you after having twins...I'll call you later and let you know details about my agency.

    Sorry, I lied! The shoot I did the next day was for a research company, not for stock...

    ReplyDelete