Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2nd Place!

Here is a short clip of our runway show that showed up on YouTube already.  I'm sure there are better ones out there but, this is all I have for now.  I'm the second model out with the doll-face and long brown hair.  

My stylists, Matt and Ashlee were amazing--the top piece and balls were made out of styrofoam and I had only a couple hair extensions to cover the bare spots.  Other than that, the whole top is my own hair.  We also had a body painter for all the girls...my arms, neck and face were sprayed with black and orange paint.  

We were positive that we won first place after winning for crowd participation.  The club started screaming for JaggedEdge...but we didn't!  We all felt a little ripped off-but hey, we had a ton of fun and everyone will be getting photos for their portfolios as well as $100 for cut and colors at the salon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment