Friday, July 24, 2009

Point of Vue-Saltair

Shaun with Point of Vue photography and Rebekah of Kolor Me Beautiful (makeup/hair) were fantastic to work with.  She also models and is wonderful at giving direction and knowing which features work the best for each person.  I had already committed to this shoot beforehand...and didn't know until last minute that they wanted bikini shots.  

Ugh!  I didn't feel ready to this quite yet and had turned down several other bikini shoots.   There was only one other model and I couldn't necessarily say no and I did need them for my port.  I am happy that I did it though (although I did have to run out and buy a bathing suit just for this shoot-thanks Target!) it wasn't so bad after all, and they made me feel extremely comfortable.  

{The only photos that are touched up are the ones with his logo....still awaiting the rest}















No comments:

Post a Comment